My friends Grace and Cody are moving to Austin next week, so I'm going to a goodbye dinner for them tonight. It should be fun. My hubby is out of town, so I'm going by myself. So sad.
But I'm super pumped to go see my friend Amber's new house. She's an interior decorator so I have heard her house is phenominal. I can't wait to see what she's done. Her last house was beautiful, but they've really upgraded and I can't wait to see it.
It will also be fun to see some old friends....since I changed churches last year I don't get to see these people as often, and I miss them!! So this will be a nice evening, though sad to see Grace and Cody go.
However, there will be more people that I love living in Austin, TX, so I'll have to get there to see everyone!
Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment