Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 Things

*Four jobs I have had in my life:
Dr. Weaver's orthodontist office when I was 16
WPBC youth ministry intern when I was 18
Highpoint Church's Kidcity Director 22-27
The Zoo! 27
New Hope now!


*Four movies I've watched more than once
Ever After
Executive Decision
Serendipity
Apollo 13


*Four Places I have lived:
Houston
Shawnee OK
Southaven, MS for 4 months
Lakeland, TN


*Four books that made a lasting impression:
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
Just give me Jesus- Anne Graham Lotz
Blessed Child- Ted Dekker
The Bible

*Four places I have been:

Kenya
San Diego
Cabo San Lucas
Calgary Canada


*Four Places I would like to visit:?
Italy
Zambia, Africa
Canada with my husband
Ashville, NC


*Four people who email me (regularly):
Matt
Mom and Dad
Jamie
Beth

*Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
maybe starting a family- God willing
a bigger house
knowing my neighbors
Another VBS at New Hope, so fun!

No comments: