So I finally rid myself of the "came with the house" window treatments and roman shade on my front door. However, that left me with a very large glass (see through all the time, anytime) front door.
After a little coercion, I talked Matt into letting me frost it. I was going to etch it, but that would have left the majority clear glass, minority covered. And I wanted the opposite. So this is what we came up with. A few scrapbooking cutouts, a little spray adhesive, and a can-o-frost, we have a new front door!
Check it out!
It may be little ghetto, but we've decided that after we live with it a while, if it doesn't grow on us, then our Christmas gift to each other will be...drumroll....a new front door!
1 comment:
I think it's a great idea! Besides, you're right, you can just get a new one when you get tired of the old one. Hey, we still have some of the "came with the house window treatments" on too, 2 years later. I can't stand it! But, curtains are so expensive.
Post a Comment