Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I got Christmas Dishes!

I just spent 2 hours driving to every Hobby Lobby in the Memphis area, buying up my Christmas dishes at 66% off!

I've been eyeing these dishes for the last 2 months, and today, when I stopped in the one by me to see what was on sale, I picked up 2 plates, and 2 bowls.

Then I decided, what the hay, I'll drive to Germantown to see what they have. 3 more bowls. Then to Collierville...2 plates and 3 bowls!

So I have 4 plates, 4 big bowls and 3 small bowls. Almost enough for a complete set (for 4) and 66% off, the best part!

Here they are....drumroll please...

I love them!!

2 comments:

Abbie Johnson said...

Those are cute! I scored at HL today too on some cute Christmas decorations. I am still looking for a mary, joseph, jesus thing I saw at our, but it was broken.

I sent a card to NHCC today so soon you'll see it in person :)

Ari said...

Abbie, what is your blog address??