Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is this world coming to??

All week I've seen this man standing on Stage Road near the mall. The first day I saw him I was shocked. I came home and immediately told Matt what I had seen. He thought I was making it up...imagine that!

I saw him again Wednesday and wished I had my camera.

I saw him today and went home, grabbed my camera and hit the road. Yes. It's true.

It's just that his sign was so amazing. It had to be captured.

The problem is...it's not a very good picture. By the time I u-turned, he was up and walking down the street so this is the best I could do. 

Read 'em and weep people....

Yes, that's right it says, "Why Lie...Need Beer." I wonder how successful it's been....

PS- I didn't give him any beer.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

This is depressing...and really wild

Room for More said...

Okay, this is sad. Oh my, when I think I have seen it all...

I am so glad I found your blog. Your wedding portrait is gorgeous!

Shannon
www.roomoformorekiddos.com

jennifer said...

wow.

Bruce said...

At least he's being honest!