
Well people, it looks like we may have a house. They accepted our counteroffer yesterday. So now we're just waiting on appraisal and inspection.
It's just around the corner of where we currently live, surprisingly enough. So moving will be much easier! It's a 4bd/3ba with a game room upstairs. Built in '83, so it's a little older, but we really love the inside. In fact, in the 6 years I've lived here, I have been drawn to this little yellow house. I've always liked it! So now it looks like it may be ours! Yay! Guess we won't be homeless after all.
Thank you for your prayers.
3 comments:
Ooo, I like the yellow house! So cheery. Can't wait to see it. :)
Congrats!! So cute! I think I may have been drawn to this very house to...do you pass it going to your current house?
So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment