Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nursery Ideas

I need help picking a nursery theme. These are a few that I've found online that I like. I don't really want to do pastel pink for this baby girl, but bright happy colors.

Here are some choices...
#1 This one is called Lizzie

#2 Crayon

#3 Artistry


And the last one won't let me steal a picture so you'll have to click here or on the link.

#4 Delilah

Comment on your thoughts. And paint suggestions. I have to pick a color for the nursery very soon (we're getting it painted before we move in to the new house). I'm feeling the pressure!!

15 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are all super cute... I like Lizzie and Crayon the best.

Tasha said...

I like Lizzie the best and it looks like you!! I think just a shade of white paint would look best with it, because the fabric is bold. That way it wouldn't take away from the pizazz! It's going to be cute whatever you decide to do!!

The Brandts said...

Agreed, #1 Lizzie is really cute!

The Finneys said...

Lizzie has YOU written all over it! And I thought that before I read the other comments. :) I love Crayon as well!

And I love the house pics!

Miss you, Ari!

Abbie Johnson said...

I like the 2nd one best. I'd paint the walls a combo of the yellow and green colors.

Sarah said...

I like Lizzy or Crayon. With the Lizzy maybe paint the walls something other than Pink because there is so much pink in the Fabrics, i would bring out one of the other colors in the pattern. and as far as Crayon I like the white walls like in the picture but also a sponged on Green would look good, You could sponge a green and yellow, make it light and maybe pull in the red color with floor length panel drapes under the valence. but white walls Accented with Art work in the colors is always a ood way to go.

Sharaze Colley said...

I like one and three! But I think it's partly because those are themes I could see myself doing for Autumn, especially the third one. But they are also themes that you could do a LOT with.

Stacey said...

I like lizzy and artistry!

Samantha said...

OOH! I like Crayon! But, then again, I'm all for gender-neutral themes for the nursery and going theme-crazy in the "big kid" room.

I like Lizzy quite a bit too!

Yay for little girls!!

Unknown said...

I say Lizzie.. I think it looks awesome!

kris said...

cute choices, ari! i say lizzie too, but i'd paint the walls a super light version of the aqua in the fabric. :)

mintjuniper said...

Gotta be different and pick Delilah. Looks warm and sunny. Reminds me of summer.

Good luck!

Shea said...

I like Lizzie and Delilah.

Unknown said...

I like the Delilah theme but with the colors of Artistry... you could do a combo of the 2! Too cute :)

Erin said...

Ari, you aren't too far behind me! I'm 30 weeks and very ready to meet our little guy!

We have very similar taste! I was considering Lizzie and Delilah for our nursery if it was a girl. :) We just started working on Kason's new room. I'll be sure to post pics when we are finished. :)

You look fantastic and I hope you are feeling well! Take care, my dear! Chat with you soon!