Monday, October 12, 2009

38 weeks, 3 days - 11 days left!


Here I am at 38 weeks, 3 days. I just have 11 days until my due date. Thursday is my last day of work, my mom comes in that day as well. We're just waiting for Emily to decide to arrive! Yay!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ari,

I stumbled onto your blog a couple months ago through Mary DeVan's blog. I have been joyfully watching your progress and been reminded of many memories we have shared. In fact, I was in Memphis with Maison & Kenzie this past weekend and we laughed over the memory of your first night with us when we had cooked carrots for dinner and Maison lost it in his plate because it was the most terrible food any mother had ever forced her child to eat! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you tomorrow, for safety and health for you and baby Emily. Can't wait to "meet" her! Hugs and prayers... Andrea