My sweet hubby bought me a Kodak Play >Touch for Mother's day and I love it! I had a melt down a few months ago when I realized that every video of my daughter's first year of life was taken on my cell phone. And that just won't do any longer!
We spent Mother's Day weekend with Matt's parents at their lake house in Arkansas. During the course of the weekend, Matt's mom got a new grandmother-name, from Buela to Bia. Because that's what Emily calls her.
I used the camera a lot, and then put it together into one long video. So watch if you want...it's about 10 minutes, and there's nothing too exciting, except just watching Em be Em. (There is a funny scene of her playing peekaboo with her shirt (minute 5) and splashing her feet in the water-around minute 8 :-) )
Oh- and Matt's mustache is because he grew a gottee while he was on vacation - then started shaving it off- then left the mustache because it's funny & looks totally ridiculous. It lasted about 12 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment