Thursday, July 7, 2011

No posts because...

I haven't posted on my blog in a while because I haven't picked up my computer.
And I haven't picked up my computer because I'm tired.
And I'm tired because I'm sick.
And I'm sick because I'm PREGNANT!

Yep- so excited - and so sick. But that's just part of it. Emily keeps wanting to jump and bounce on me (especially since I spend so much tie on the sofa- looking like a perfect place to bounce on). I keep telling her that my tummy has a 'bo-bo' and she keeps giving me kisses. So sweet. Soon I'll be changing bo-bo to baby brother/sister and maybe she'll still give me kisses.

But as of now, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and morning sickness is definitely all day and Zofran isn't really helping and it's a full mixture of happiness and miserable-ness.

(at the lake with powdered donuts - before I was feeling puny)


This is the 4th of July- spaghetti was on the menu

2 comments:

The Felkins said...

Looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys! Sad you are still feeling puny, but thankful that you are expecting a wonderful blessing from God! Hope to see you guys soon!

Jana @sidetrackd said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope the ickies pass very quickly!