Wednesday, June 6, 2012

17 Weeks/4 Months

Sweet Kara turned 17 weeks old yesterday. And tomorrow, she will be 4 months old.
And I am in love with these pictures!
She is a joy.
 She loves her fingers, and now sucks her thumb to get to sleep.

She's a drooly little girl, but I love it!
Can you tell she loves to smile? And I love to catch it on camera!
Here are Emily's 4 months pics. I still find it fun to compare and see how different they are looking every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No doubt they are sisters! I see they look different as babies but I think Kara looks a lot like Emily now. They are both so pretty! Wonder if Kara will get her curls?

Mrs. W said...

Both of your girls are so beautiful Ari! You've been blessed with a lovely, growing family! I pray many more blessings come your way!