Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's been a while....

No, I haven't forgotten about you, blogging world!

One of the reason for the little hiatus is that I have ceased to take weekly pictures of Kara and going to monthly. So you will still get to see her lovely face, just not as often! (No, she's not walking yet.)

The other reason is that we were supposed to be on vacation 2 weeks ago. My mom came to town to babysit the girls while Matt and I went skiing in Utah. But, unbeknownst to us all, Mom came and brought the flu along with her. After 4 Rx's of Tamiflu, we decided to cancel our trip and stay here with 2 feverish girls, a very sick Nana (who didn't leave the "guest quarters" for 3 whole days), and my dad, who drove 12 hours into town to help us all fight off that nasty flu bug.
Undiagnosed flu-Nana partying it up with us all for Kara's 1st bday
Long story short, the girls got a little sickly but Matt and I survived. We are sad we didn't get to ski, but grateful that we made the decision to stay with sick and needy babies.

So, no pictures from the mountains. Only of our life that week....

No comments: