I have been on a bedding hunt for my master bedroom for more than 6 months. I have ordered online; I have bought in stores. I have been pinning on Pinterest for months.
See? Every time I find one online I like, I pin it. I've talked my hubby into letting me order a few to try out that have easy returns or free shipping.
So far, it's been a no go.
But yesterday a Target ad came in the mail and I found one I liked. So I pinned it.
And, this morning I took Kara to Target and we brought it home (with a 15% off coupon- score!)
I think I like it!
With a headboard and a few more accent pillows, I think it will work. It will be a chance for me to get out my sewing machine and make some homemade pillows & curtains.
I think this one might be a winner.


No comments:
Post a Comment