Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Different {Looking} Kid

It's amazing what a flat iron can do to this girl.....she looks so different!
I was straightening mine and she asked to have hers done, too. Just the same way as Mommy. 
This day, she wanted hair like me. But what else is she going to want? It is so important to model the life and behavior I want to see in her. This morning I was praying that I would be an example of grace, kindness, and truth for her to see. So when she wants more than my hairdo, I will be eager for her to copy me. But it's hard....it's so hard not to be angry or frustrated at the bedtime delays that happen every night.
The reaction I want in her is the reaction I must have. And that is a battle. Won only by the power of the Holy Spirit in me. 

 Looks so different, but still so spunky! (that's normal)

No comments: