I was the officially unofficial photographer for David Smith's ordination service yesterday at New Hope. Here are few pictures of him, his family, and his friends!
Congrats David!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures turned out so great. You picked out all my favorite pictures. You are a wonderful photographer and I appreciate your help capturing these moments while we are camera-less.
Hey, chic! Great pictures! I always love your shots! I "tagged" you again. sorry - hope you don't mind. :) Come by my blog and see what to do - it's an easy one. I promise! You going to Crowder's concert this week?
2 comments:
These pictures turned out so great. You picked out all my favorite pictures. You are a wonderful photographer and I appreciate your help capturing these moments while we are camera-less.
Hey, chic! Great pictures! I always love your shots! I "tagged" you again. sorry - hope you don't mind. :) Come by my blog and see what to do - it's an easy one. I promise! You going to Crowder's concert this week?
Post a Comment