Friday, November 16, 2012

Kara is 9 months old!

I'm a little behind on pictures. We went out of town a few days after Kara's 9 month day, then I caught the stomach bug (yuck!), so I'm just now getting to them. 
I had a hard time taking these pictures this time. Kara is always moving. And I couldn't get too many smiles out of her either. We kept trying different locations and scenery, but not much worked. You'll see her goofy face in a sec...
 Big Sis trying to get in on the action (her great grandmother sent her some stickers, and she put every single one on her pants)
 A little laughter at Big Sis
Nothing is safe...everything goes in her mouth, even highlighters.
 Serious crawling
 Serious leaf analysis.
I will get this flower, and I will not smile.
Smile, Kara. 
No. Smile, Kara. 
 Come on, Smile, Kara!
Close enough.

No comments: